Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What do you want to do?

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. I wanted to live deep and suck all the marrow of life..." -Henry David Thoreau

My mind wonders, my nighttime dreams stray far from my lived reality, and my fascinations are many. But my choice is much deeper... I choose a life intimately focused on living with one desire only, to live deeply rooted in my lovers abyss and in my lovers beckon, where everything-ness meets nothing-ness and we all embrace.

1 comment:

  1. Julie, this is very beautiful. With the most respect and wonder I wish for you fulfillment of your desires by your beloved. I hope soon we can sit and chat about your experience thus far. Sending my love across the abyss ;)))

    ReplyDelete